Robby Atherton Foundation
In celebration of Robby’s life and his love of children, athletics and the community, the Robby Atherton Foundation’s mission is built on three main pillars
- To help children, young adults and their families who have experienced life changing hardships
- To assist other local non-profit organizations that have similar goals of helping children, young adults and their families that have experienced life changing hardships
- To support and promote a strong sense of family and community involvement through a focus on athletics and education.
Growing up in Macomb County, Robby Atherton impressed many as a star basketball player. His love for life and passion about his hometown spread throughout those who knew him. Through this Foundation we have been able to donate scholarships, provide help for families and build up our community. Although Robby has passed, his spirit will live on.
- Supporting Local Families
- College Scholarships
- Community Contributions
- Bowling Night
- Softball Tournament / BBQ
- Annual Golf Outing
- Recieve our Newsletter
- Become A Sponsor
- Volunteer Some Time